Saturday, July 3, 2010

Preview Day 6 : Fashionette Lil Lolita : 80's Sookie

Tickled Pink Stamps is bringing you the last of the new Fashionette Lil Lolitas - and how exciting, Kellie has a new girl to introduce to you meet - 1980's Sookie.

You need to stop by Tickled Pink Stamps Blog for a peek at this gorgeous gal. The other Design Team members have created some amazing eye candy to inspire you!!!!!!

Sorry, but I don't have a card to share with you today but stop back tomorrow for my Magnolia Down Under Challenge creation. I am working on my Magnolia DT creations for the next Magnolia Ink Magazine.

I hope you've not missed the 6 days of Kellie's new
Fashionette Lil Lolitas.
 
Tickled Pink Stamps is not only have their exciting Fashionette Lil Lolita PRE-ORDER sale starting at 6pm but Tickled Pink Stamps now has a range of The Greeting Farm Stamps, Pink Cat Studio AND has many charms, doilies, NEW lace,small tassels, GORGEOUS scissor charms and the famous and bought back by popular demand personalised stamps are back for a LIMITED time only! You will NOT want to miss this and BEST yet there will be a celebration SALE start 6pm tonight, be sure to be there......because it all sells OUT! AND Tickled Pink Stamps DOES sell worldwide stamps only, so no one will be missing out!

Prize Alert....Want to win your very own Sookie, Kellie is offering the complete set, make sure to visit Tickled Pink Stamps to find out all the details.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwww Jodie, I'm sad.... no sookie..... oh well I'm sure I'll see her done by you at some stage:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

HOLA CHICA!!! I miss you girl!! no card awhhhhh man! I can't wait to see your next creations for the magazine.I'm sure we won't be able to see it til lit comes out.I'm wondering if your going to use RED LMBO!!!!! HEY YOU KNOW HOW TO ROCK THE RED GIRLIE!I'll be back tomorrow to visit your MDU CARD.LATER ,RubyM:)

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Jodie I was just waiting for yours. Isn't Sookie FAB? xxD

Alyssa S said...

So sad you don't have a sample! I can't wait to see what you do with more of this line b/c your coloring is outstanding!!

Paula (PEP) said...

Hope you're getting there.
Take care
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Loz said...

Oh bummer! I lvoe your cards! Can't wait to see what you do with her another time! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails