Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 5 Meet Lilith - Tickled Pink Stamps Lil Lolitas



Meet the last of the Lil Lolitas - Lilith
my favourite of all the girls.

A huge congrats to Kellie for releasing her very first range of stamps - The Lil Lolita's, I'm sure you will agree they are gorgeous, we've loved playing with them. They are so quirky and fun and perfect for all occasions. All 5 have are now available for pre-order, race on over and be one of the first to order yours from HERE.... available worldwide! They will sell as a set of 5 for AU$49.85 - a saving of AU$3.40 - before the 10% off! Separately they'll sell for AU$10.65 less 10% during the sale.

To celebrate the launch Kellie is giving 10% off ALL stamps instore - and some will be listed at 20% off!!!

Lilith decided she would run on over to play at
2nd Challenge which is…….
Burton Chicks. Really simple; create a card, page layout, or project with a doll, heroine, or chick you know would belong in a Tim Burton film!

More amazing news Tickled Pink Stamps will be stocking Mo Manning & Gillian F Roberts Stamps, they are absolutely gorgeous and a must for any stamper....available for pre-order now also.

Race on over to Tickled Pink Stamps while the sale is on, Kellie stocks some other must have crafting goodies, lace, charms and mesh HERE....

Prize Alert
Want to win your very own Lilith? It's so easy to be in the running for this cutie. All you have to do is leave a comment on the Tickled Pink Blog here......

Tickled Pink Stamps full set of Lil Lolita's

Day 1 - Ivy

Day 2 - Evie

Day 3 - Lylah

Day 4  - Willow

Day 5  - Lilith

Thanks for joining us over the last 5 days to view these gorgeous girls, we have had so much fun, I hope you all love them as much as we do.

29 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVVVE your Lilith card!! WOW absolutly UHMAZING!!! All your lil lolita cards are!!
Kristy xx

Sandi said...

awww, jodie this is great, LOVE your colors, Sandi

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

teacher teacher please teach me!!!!! ohhhh mmy GOSHHH!! AND FINISHED WITH A BAM!!! UMMM I am so much drooling on your card.Geez how goegeous is she.The way you colored her.The color combo on her hair rocks!!I want my hair that color now.From the stunning flowers and just the colors all around.WOWSWERS!!!!I love love it!!!RubyM:)

Leonie said...

I am so loving the bright colours you have used on all your lolitas Jodie! But this one would have to be my fav. Fantastic job. Love it!
Hugs Leonie

Kylie said...

Just stunning Jodie. Looove the colouring of Lilith's hair. Love seeing all your cards in 1 area. They look amazing!

Hugs, Kylie ox
Ooh yeah, and congrats on becoming copic certified!! Whoo hoo!

Jackie Thomas said...

they are all amazing Jodie. they are all so different but all stunning. Hugs xo Jackie

heidy said...

Oh Wow Jodie,those colors wauw.
And your image is lovely.
Hugs Heidy

Anonymous said...

beautiful! I love your papers the bright green and pink with black look fabulous flowers are awesome so can not wait to get my stamps woohoo.
xx

Creative Grammie said...

Aloha Jodie;
I love these Lilith gals! They're so adorable. I love the way you use those copic pens to give life to them. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Oh m'gosh, Jodie, your coloring is amazing! Love the black with the bright green. The look on her face says it all... perfect sentiment!

Debbie Pamment said...

What can I say - your choice of colours - WOW - your colouring - always WOW - your card - WOWOWOWOWOW
Awesome job with Lilith - LOVE this!
xXx

Nicole Wright Designs said...

STUNNING, OMG, WOW, BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! I need Copics!

Maris said...

hi Jodie, great, great cards you made xxx

Kim said...

Oh my goodness Jodie this is FANTASTIC! Your coloring is over the top beautiful! Love the two tone hair...very cool! Gorgeous work hun!
Hugs~ Kim

Betty Boo! said...

Beautiful card! Great job! Thank you for joining us this week at The Burtonesque Dolls!

Betty

stephanne said...

I want to put a tattoo gun in your hands and let you colour on me!!! I'd pay you in cocoa. These are all wonderful Jodie, the rich, saturated colouring is wonderful as always, and it is neat to see you using patterned papers. Awww, what CAN'T you do... Love them hun, each one is a masterpiece!!

Carmen said...

She is fabulous - love your colouring, her hair is amazing!

Kellie said...

Bhahahaha I am with Stephanne I would let you tattoo me ANY DAY, your colouring is absolutely amazing and I was showing people this that would come around as samples and claim you as my girl, hehe ;) Love the colours and everything about it, your just FAR to talented hun swing some my ways! So excited to be sharing this journey with a gorgeous friend like you xx.

Christine Riley said...

Hi Jodie,

I'm so sorry I haven't been by lately, work has been crazy and I've gotten so far behind in commenting on my favorite blogs. I love this card! Love how you colored her and I love all the embellies you added. So cute!
Hugs, Christine

Tracy said...

Hi Jodie,
I absolutely love your colouring, especially on Ivy. It's just stunning, all your creatons are!
Keep 'em coming, Tracy xx

cabio's craft corner said...

Your coloring is stunning Jodie. You sure did get great result after the Copic class. Your coloring skill is awesome already and now of course if even better :o)
hugs,
Cabio

Eulanda said...

OH my goodness! I saw this card over at Tickled pink and didn't realize who made it. It was my favorite!! I LOVE the way you did her hair!! I might just have to borrow your sense of inspiration. I am hoping to get this image myself within the next few months. I have a stepdaughter turning 15....perfect or what?!! LOL!!

Kathy said...

Jodie these are adorable and wow your coloring really brings them to life!!! Love how you captured the perfect colors for each of them!!! Loved seeing your little peeks!
I would have left comments on each but my computer wasn't letting that happen!! LOL But for some reason I can finally leave a comment!!
Hope all is well and you have a great start to your week!
:)kathy

Renkata said...

Jodie,
Very cute card.
I do have some Sunshine.... for you
here
Hug's
Renkata

Sharon Caudle said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!!!! I love each and every one of them! You have done a FANTASTIC job portraying these adorable stamps, Jodie! Gorgeous work!
hugs!
Sharon

Rach said...

stunning honey, all the cards that you have made are fantastic, awesome colouring detail.xx

Mary Lou said...

WHOA~~Are these AMAZING!!!! Your coloring is top notch and gorgeous!!! Love every little detail---Spectacular!!
Blessings

Nixe-Moni said...

OMG Jodie all your cards are so gorgeous and wonderful. Love your fantastic colouring!!
Hugs
Moni

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Jodie, I stand in awe of your creations!! Your coloring and designs are always stunning!! These are no exception!!
hugs,
Chris

Related Posts with Thumbnails