Friday, January 22, 2010

Thanks a Bunch - Charmer Edwin

Happy Friday Everyone,

Thanks a Bunch Charmer Edwin

This card was made for the Challenge over at Just Magnolia
Thank You

If you are looking for inspiration, visit Just Magnolia's talented DT's, their creations are amazing.

Sorry about the photo quality of late, I have a new laptop and need to recalibrate the monitor.

Wow, I only just scraped this in time, I'm not sure where the time went this week. Since returning from holidays trying to catch up on all my emails and visiting as many blogs as I could to see everyones amazing creations. I nearly missed out on this fabulous challenge. I was away & missed last weeks pleating challenge,  I will definately try this out on a future card, thanks to the talented Mina's wonderful tutorial, anywho enough of my waffle.

I thought it was time for a shaped card, I dusted off my beloved Cricut and cut this doily shaped card from my Wild Card Cartridge. One of my all time favourite shaped cards in my favourite colour, RED. I have coloured Magnolia's Charmer Edwin with Copics, added flowers and silk ribbon. Paper is from Kaisercraft and the senitment is from Hero Arts.

Have a wonderful weekend.

22 comments:

Myrna said...

Love this image I just got mine today. Love your unusual shapes you do for cards. I have such a hard time thinking outside the box. Love it!

Tracey Feeger said...

Jodie this is gorgeous and in your trademark red. Wonderful. I have this stamp and have never used him - should be hanging my head in shame. He is so cute. Wonderful round card - I wish I could get myself a Cricut. One day maybe.
mwah
Trace

Kellie said...

JODIE WOW! You really rock circle shaped cards! I remember your one with Tilda BLEW me away and this has gone and done the very same thing! He looks absolutely gorgeous and your colouring is amazing as always. LOVE it!
Hugs Kel xx

Crafty Tam said...

Stunning card and Edwin looks so gorgeous. Love the colour scheme and the colouring.

Tammy x

Sharon Caudle said...

WOW!!! This card just pops right off that page at me! LOVE the shape, the fantastic color (especially with polka dots), your amazing coloring, those gorgeous flowers, I just love everything about it! FANTASTIC, Jodie!!! hugs!

Debbie Pamment said...

I just love the way you use red - it's obviously a fave as it's always FANTASTIC!!!! Stunning circle card!!
xXx

stephanne said...

Awwww, he is a charmer indeed!!! With his little feet pointing inward and that "awww schucks" posture, don't be bashful now, go get your girl, lol. Soooo sweet, and you do reds like no other!! Love love it, and the shape, wowie wow, it's fantastic!!!
Take Care,
Stephanne

Kylie said...

Oh he's just so sweet! Gorgeous card. Love the cricut shape, what's the name of the cartridge you used?

Kylie ox

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Aww wow stunning!! You should become a copic colouring teacher!! Its amazing, love love love it!
Kristy x

Maria said...

Loooove it! Great shape, beautiful layering, embellies and how you've coloured the image (Wow). This is one of my fave Edwins. Hugs, Maria

heidy said...

Hi Jodie,What a sweet heart,gorgeous.
Hugs Heidy

Andrea, said...

Oh this is gorgeous I love the strong red and those flowers are scrummy. Great card

Nancy said...

Hi Jodie,
Your card is just as cute as can be!Your coloring is so awesome and Edwin is adorable! Love the flowers and the bow!
Hugs,
Nancy

cats whiskers said...

Wow sweetie this is such an adorable card love it all, especially the shape and of course your fab colouring
HUgs Jacqui x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Jodie!! Your coloring is fab!!! I love your choice of colors, dp and the shape!!Edwin is adorable!!
hugs,
Chris

Christine Riley said...

Oh my goodness, what an adorable card! I love the shape of the card and your coloring of cute Edwin is just perfect!
Hugs, Christine :)

Peggie said...

Wow! This is great. Love the coloring and the colors. Neat Circle shape. Good job!

Esther said...

You makes always such a nice,cute and beautiful cards,i'm a fan of your cards.
I like your card.

Hugs Esther

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute Jodie!! Love Edwin!

Mina said...

stunning Jodie...I love circular cards and your Edwin is coloured beautifully
Mina xxx

Anonymous said...

so handsome Jodie! cute, cute design! love it!
Pam Going Postal

Jane said...

Wow!! love the shape of your card, so stunning! and your details and colouring are gorgeous! Thanks you for your lovely comment today,hugs, Jane xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails