Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Magnolia Pink Collection - National Breast Cancer Month

Happy Wednesday Everyone,

Photo removed for publication

October is Breast cancer month, where the world turns PINK to help raise awarness and funds for breast cancer.

PINK RIBBON DAY IS OCTOBER 26



Magnolia has made a collection of stamps called the
PINK Collection
&  for every stamp sold from the Pink Collection a portion is donated to Breast Cancer.

I made this card a few weeks ago and dedicate it to anyone that has been touched by this horrible disease. My love goes out to each & everyone of you, your family & friends.

Magnolia Stamp - Pink Tilda with Rose, DP Heidi Swapp, MS Doily Lace, Copics, Crocheted Flowers handmade by my very talented Mother, thanks Mum.

5 comments:

Kellie said...

WOW Jodie I love this! It's gorgeous and I love the meaning behind it! It's so feminine and I love your attention to detail it always blows me away. Stitching is a gorgeous touch and those flowers are amazing. It goes without saying that your colouring blows me away!

Hugs, Kel x

Unknown said...

Love this Tilda! She is just so sweet. Like all the sparkles you put on her dress.

jhet said...

Hi Jodi!! Thanks for dropping by on my blog. :) It's nice to know a fellow OZ-stamper online. :) Your cards are lovely and your colouring is fab. Are you using Copics alone? I'm still practising with Copics but I use it along with my Prisma pencils. Hope to chat with you soon. God bless you!

Nicole Bailey said...

LOVE how you made the dress shimmer!

stephanne said...

Hi Jodie, How are you doing hun? I hope you are okay and your mojo is just about rested and ready to get back to work, for my viewing pleasure, lol. Thought I would find something that I hadn't noticed before and sure enough!! This is beautiful, I love how you've coloured her and her beautiful dress, wow, her hair is incredible!!! What a gorgeous doiley frame and those flowers are fantabulous!! Have a great day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails